Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Selling a set of Kicker 6.75” Deluxe Speaker Upgrade Kits for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK and a set of Quadratec JK-TWEET15 Super Tweeters (Pair) for 15-18 Jeep Wrangler JK.

The Kickers are a year old and in perfect condition and the Super tweets are 6 months old.

KICKER 6.75": $100
Super tweeters: $75
plus shipping from 33176

Will listen fair offers.

Kicker 6.75:
Hear and feel the difference with our largest replacement Kicker 6-3/4” CS67 speaker upgrades! The great sounding, midrange and highs make all the difference in your audio system providing all the ammo to keep up with the bass. The woofers feature polypropylene cones and UV-treated ribbed surrounds. The half-inch tweeters use super-strong neodymium magnets and PEI (polyether imide) domes for louder, better- sounding highs. Available exclusively through Quadratec, our kits feature custom speaker assemblies with the correct factory plugs providing a true plug & play installation with no cutting, splicing or drilling required. Installation takes only minutes with a single screwdriver.

Super Tweeters:
The large one inch titanium domed swivel tweeters deliver optimum mids and highs. The fluid cooled tweeters feature high flux neodymium magnets for outstanding imaging with smooth frequency reproduction. The in-line computerized acoustic crossovers provide precise frequency separation. This kit is simple to install and includes everything you'll need for a complete and professional installation with unsurpassed sound.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$75 for speakers and $50 for tweeters.
In near perfect condition.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Are you selling them separately or as a set? Might be interested in the tweeters. Any idea on shipping to 37854?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you selling them separately or as a set? Might be interested in the tweeters. Any idea on shipping to 37854?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Separately.
They can fit in small priority box
About $10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
362 Posts
interested in the speakers. Im just up the road in Palm beach County!

Reactions: DIRT BOY

·
Premium Member
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Super Tweeters sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
362 Posts
do you still have the kickers?

·
Premium Member
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kicker 6.75” Deluxe Speaker Upgrade Kits for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK are still available.
Plug and Play for Dash or Soundbar.

·
Premium Member
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still have KICKER 6.75" speakers for $75

·
Premium Member
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member