Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been swing alot of kids seats in the backs of 2 doors. Any of you guys that do this not afraid of getting rear ended. How safe for the kids?

·
Registered
290 Posts
If your Jeep gets smashed by something large and fast it won't be safe. But this is true of any vehicle to one degree or another, and it is unlikely to ever happen. Therefore I don't worry about it too much.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I have been swing alot of kids seats in the backs of 2 doors. Any of you guys that do this not afraid of getting rear ended. How safe for the kids?
There are certainly safer vehicles, I think the 4 door is safer than the 2 door in a rear end collision for the people in the rear seat.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have a 3 year old. I keep him in the front seat with me in a car seat of course. When he's with me I am more conscious of other drivers. Especially who's paying attention at intersections. Jeep wranglers have the lowest insurance cost of any car. It's because we all know we're in a tin can and are more cautious.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I have a 3 year old. I keep him in the front seat with me in a car seat of course. When he's with me I am more conscious of other drivers. Especially who's paying attention at intersections. Jeep wranglers have the lowest insurance cost of any car. It's because we all know we're in a tin can and are more cautious.
What about the airbag? Does the front seat have LATCH attachment points?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts