Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I'm in :). Will try to not break anything

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have ran the east side many times, but haven't ever been all the way over the peak or on the west side of the trail. It's a pretty fun trail, but not technical, a stock Jeep could probably run the whole trail without too many issues. The view towards the top is spectacular, so be sure to bring a camera!

I will talk to my buddy at work today and see if he can do Sunday, otherwise I will probably be stuck with running it Saturday with him. I will keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
I would be good if you stick with Sunday. Saturday is no good for me.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Alright, sounds like I am in with you guys on this one. My friend from work may run it with us in his JK, otherwise it'll be just me in my TJ.

Where do you guys plan on starting on the trail? You can start in Rollinsville/Tolland and take Mammoth Gulch, or you can take Apex Valley up to it and cut a bit of the trail time down (who would want to do that?!) I live a few miles from either point, so I will be meeting you all at the trailhead.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright, sounds like I am in with you guys on this one. My friend from work may run it with us in his JK, otherwise it'll be just me in my TJ.

Where do you guys plan on starting on the trail? You can start in Rollinsville/Tolland and take Mammoth Gulch, or you can take Apex Valley up to it and cut a bit of the trail time down (who would want to do that?!) I live a few miles from either point, so I will be meeting you all at the trailhead.
I'm thinking Rollinsville a the stagecoach around 11

·
Registered
338 Posts
I may be in on this one.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts