Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am New To This Forum. I Bought My First Jeep About 6 Weeks Ago And Have Started Building What I Want It To Look Like, It Is A Second Vehicle, Just For Fun.
Here's My Problem I Thought Someone May Have The Answer To. I Just Had A Pro Comp 2 Inch Coil Spring Lift With 3/4 Inch Spacers In The Front To Level It Out And Mx6 Shocks Installed Yesterday. I Have Also Installed 32/11.5/15 Bfg Mt Tires As Well. When The Original Spring Were Installed Two Weeks Ago Everything Was Fine But Yesterday The Shocks And Spacers Were Installed On The Front And Now When You Turn The Wheel To The Left To Make A Corner At Moderate Speed I Here A Knock.
I Know I Have Seen This Question Asked Before But I Have Reviewed The Past Posts And Can Not Find The Answers To What Is Happening. It Is A 2005 Wrangler Rme, Dana 44/ 3.73 Gears With 16,000 Miles So I Dont Think It Is The Ujoints.
Can Someone Help?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Check in front where your track bar connects and make sure all the bolts are tight, That seems to be the culprit on mine everytime I hear that noise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts