Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello everyone. We at DV8 Offroad Wholesale supply KO and they rebrand our products as KO so any questions that anyone has about any of their products I'll be glad to answer!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KO Offroad Bumper

I nominate Colezone1 as the official test guinea pig:happyyes:
Haha ok I just bought the FB-01! I'll let you guys know how install and everything goes and what the quality is like and whether or not KO Offroad has good customer service. So far so good talking to Randy at KO!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello everyone. We at DV8 Offroad Wholesale supply KO and they rebrand our products as KO so any questions that anyone has about any of their products I'll be glad to answer!
That gives me some piece of mind to have two companies standing behind these products!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Haha ok I just bought the FB-01! I'll let you guys know how install and everything goes and what the quality is like and whether or not KO Offroad has good customer service. So far so good talking to Randy at KO!
Wow, you folded like paper! Very interested in this, but now that DV8 popped in and dropped their name, there's very little doubt in my mind that you'll be unhappy. Everything I've seen/heard about them screams quality.

If all of my pockets weren't empty from buying this :censored: Jeep, I'd be on this for sure...right after the new wheels, shoes, lift, headlights...:surrender:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, you folded like paper! Very interested in this, but now that DV8 popped in and dropped their name, there's very little doubt in my mind that you'll be unhappy. Everything I've seen/heard about them screams quality.

If all of my pockets weren't empty from buying this :censored: Jeep, I'd be on this for sure...right after the new wheels, shoes, lift, headlights...:surrender:
Yeah at those prices it was gunna be tough to pass up haha. I know its an addiction, every spare dollar I have goes into my Jeep! I'll post up when I get the bumper. Thanks DV8!

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I have been eye balling that exact one for a while on eBay now - curious to see what you thing when you get it installed

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
You get what you pay for, and in this case you are getting a chinese made thin-walled bumper. Some people care about that stuff, others don't. I'm not saying its bad quality or anything. I don't have any personal experience with them. Lot's of things are made in China that are perfectly good quality. Choose what matters to you most and go from there.

I like American steel and that's all I've bolted onto my Jeep.

·
Registered
66 Posts
All of our bumpers (and KO's) are made of 3/16" steel and .120 tubing with a powder coat that will stand up to a lot of abuse before chipping or scratching. These bumpers are tough I can promise you that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I love my KO bumper, it's beefy, finish is great, welds are clean, the stubby weighed in at 78lbs, bolted right on, zero issues. By the way Espo most of the the American steel is exported to china these days,

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
I love my KO bumper, it's beefy, finish is great, welds are clean, the stubby weighed in at 78lbs, bolted right on, zero issues. By the way Espo most of the the American steel is exported to china these days,[/QUOTE

What year jeep do you have? Just trying to figure out if I'm going to have to relocate the pump or not. Looking at that same bumper, how do you like it? Any more pics?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I love my KO bumper, it's beefy, finish is great, welds are clean, the stubby weighed in at 78lbs, bolted right on, zero issues. By the way Espo most of the the American steel is exported to china these days,
Looks great! That same bumper is on our company Jeep!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I love my KO bumper, it's beefy, finish is great, welds are clean, the stubby weighed in at 78lbs, bolted right on, zero issues. By the way Espo most of the the American steel is exported to china these days,[/QUOTE

What year jeep do you have? Just trying to figure out if I'm going to have to relocate the pump or not. Looking at that same bumper, how do you like it? Any more pics?
I'll upload some pics for you of the company DV8 Jeep with that same bumper its the FS-5. It has a cutout for the pump so you wont have to relocate :happyyes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts