Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
It's a 5on5 bolt pattern (like for a JK), so you would need adapters. Also hopefully you have a 3"+ lift that will properly clear the tire size.

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
I'd say call em up n see if they have a package that fits without adapters

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good catch on the bolt pattern! I will be installing a 3" lift the same time the wheels and tires go on. I will have to call them and see if they have 5x4.5 and at the offset. I believe the tires come out to being about a 34" tire.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes there a little over 34" I looked it up. I've had KO on the last 2 jeeps. The new KO2 last even longer than the KO. They do great on the road, snow and some off road. Km2 for off road preform really well. I bought this jeep with General grabber muds. I still don't know enough about them yet. KO2 will outlast any mud tire on the road.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have 33 inch KO2s on the JK right now and I love them. Great tire. That is a pretty nice deal. Pretty much wheels for free.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately they can't do anything about the bolt pattern and they said the backspacing is 4.25". Too bad, looks like a great deal!

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Tell em to keep the wheels then.

I just got 4 33 10.50 15 km2's for $756 shipped

·
Registered
210 Posts
I know the old BFG a/t's came in small, but are the new KO2 any truer to size?

I need new tyres and my old STT Pros were 33's but came in at 32 without any weight on... 31.5 when mounted. If the KO2's are smaller again i think they will look silly with my lift.

·
Registered
67 Posts

I need new tyres and my old STT Pros were 33's but came in at 32 without any weight on... 31.5 when mounted. If the KO2's are smaller again i think they will look silly with my lift.
My 33x12.5R15 KO2s measure almost exactly 32" with weight on them.

·
Registered
8,397 Posts

I have never known "any tire" being true to what is stamped on the side...they are all ~.5"-1" smaller. 31's are more like 29.5"-30". It's just the way it is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts