Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
I am. Excited to check out the new park. Will be camping too.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Looks like a good event and for a very good cause! I'm a little to far out to attend, and my "flat lands" trail and Beach Jeep is not set up for that type of off roading. I would love to be there relaxing and seeing the sites!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like a good event and for a very good cause! I'm a little to far out to attend, and my "flat lands" trail and Beach Jeep is not set up for that type of off roading. I would love to be there relaxing and seeing the sites!

There's a small convoy of jeeps coming from Florida for the event. Lol long haul, but we have 50 sponsors, lots of raffle prizes from guns to jeep part to atvs. This will be an annual event. Being that this is the first year, it's blowing my mind because I didn't know how it would turn out.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hey - So I know there is primitive camping (& ports-johns). Is there fresh water onsite, or should we bring our own?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok well here are the raffle items you will have a chance of winning
50% off gift card to flowmaster, 50% off gift card to hurst shifters, 50% off gift card to B&M racing, $100 gift card to Jcr offroad and swag packs, 2 pairs of tj foot rest kits, 1 set of jk hood latch kit, 1 set of led fog lights, 1 9500lbs bulldog winch, medium duty warn recovery bag, survivor pack with field knife, lots of swag packs from all different companies, 1 150.00 gift card for tuffy security products, factor 55 flat link assembly black, free gear shade top, gift cards ranging from $25-100 dollars for all different companies, folding and spring assisted Kershaw knives, suspension bump stops, and all sorts of cool items which is way too much to list. But I want to thank all the companies who sponsored this event and made this event awesome! See you in 11 days!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/526730550767721/

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wvjeeping - you all still have room? Camping/wheeling plans fell through for that weekend and thinking about heading there instead? Out of curiosity, you all have guides on all trails?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have plenty of room! Come on out and enjoy. We have certified trail guides that will be taking all sorts of groups out. From stock to heavy modified vehicles! We also have from camping, and parking for rvs and trailers. We will have a caterer there who is known to have the best BBQ brisket in the area!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Just registered! Looks like this is going to be a blast. Can't wait to see the new park.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts