Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.. I'm finally going to lift my 2005 Wrangler Unlimited (LJ), and with all the work I have going at the house.. I'm in the market to have a shop install the lift, and possibly new tires as well. Does anyone have any recommendations for shops in the area? Thanks for any help you can offer!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
If you don't mind driving check out JPI in Yuciapia, Stan does great work. He is a vendor on the site as well.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
^^^^ What Jeff said. Stan and the Fellas at JPi do great work, are reasonably priced and just an all around good group of people. Not only are they sponsoring members here, they're Wheelers and that's reason enough for me to choose them over some cookie cutter shop. IMHO.

·
Registered
101 Posts
^^^^^^^ Yes! for Stan @ JPI. I was by the shop last week to discuss a bunch of things I plan on having them do once my new Rubicon, on order, arrives. Stan was extremely gracious with his time to this new Jeep enthusiast..

·
Registered
10 Posts
My recommendation is Rock-Tech in La Habra. Give Chris a call. Great guy to work with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts