Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I just replaced my radiator in my 2004 jeep TJ with the 4.0. My question is: does anyone have a picture of the labels that were on the original radiator? I would like to replace them and know the one was belt routing, but don't know what the other was since it was missing. I think it has to do with the AC charge. If someone who has the factory radiator could please take a pic and post it that would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A simple Google search will pull up the pictures.

Then help me out. This is why I have not posted in the group for months. I did a Google search as did two other people. I know the one, it it the bigger one I need help with. Thanks for your effort.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Then help me out. This is why I have not posted in the group for months. I did a Google search as did two other people. I know the one, it it the bigger one I need help with. Thanks for your effort.
04 Jeep Tj 4.0 serpentine belt routing.
04 Jeep Tj Freon Pressure chart.
It took me longer to write this post than it did to lookup the information.
Google is truly that simple

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Factory Chrysler Parts has replacements

They call it a belt routing label

·
Registered
15,708 Posts
Just take a pic of old label print it then tape over with clear tape and attach wherever you want

Or if you have an owner's manual stick it inside or laminate it and put it with insurance card

4 bucks plus another 13 in shipping is crazy for an info sticker unless you do resto car shows

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Also, you guys are doing a search knowing what it is. I don't know what it is, so when i do a search I can only enter "labels on radiator." Try doing that search and you get nothing. This is why I asked. Sorry for wasting everyone's time. I will just go back to not asking any questions. Please delete this thread.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I don't think that is it. At least the pic does not look right.

I agree with you, that pic has "Date:_____" and "Checked by Dealer:______" that doesn't look like the radiator sticker in the 1st pic.

Is this it? (Looks like it when compared to the 1st pic posted)

…I won't tell you how I found it :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I agree with you, that pic has "Date:_____" and "Checked by Dealer:______" that doesn't look like the radiator sticker in the 1st pic. Is this it? (Looks like it when compared to the 1st pic posted) …I won't tell you how I found it :)
Thanks for helping. That looks like it, but I don't think it is for my year jeep. The reason I was asking for a pic is because it nicely displays the part number in the corner. I think I might have found it though. image-4213985521.jpg

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Also, you guys are doing a search knowing what it is. I don't know what it is, so when i do a search I can only enter "labels on radiator." Try doing that search and you get nothing. This is why I asked. Sorry for wasting everyone's time. I will just go back to not asking any questions. Please delete this thread.
No reason to be sorry, but your original question was clear enough to just put in into Google & the answers would of popped up, they did for me.
It's not that we don't want to help but more so showing you other tools so you can get a quicker answer.
You don't need stickers to show you that information when it's a quick search away.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
No reason to be sorry, but your original question was clear enough to just put in into Google & the answers would of popped up, they did for me.
It's not that we don't want to help but more so showing you other tools so you can get a quicker answer.
You don't need stickers to show you that information when it's a quick search away.
Cheers
Posting your link to the Google search you did would have helped the OP.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Thanks for helping. That looks like it, but I don't think it is for my year jeep. The reason I was asking for a pic is because it nicely displays the part number in the corner. I think I might have found it though.
OK, I see the part number now (In the pic I posted it's "55056145AB")
(I found that image by searching "04 Jeep Tj Freon Pressure chart."
But taking a look at: https://www.google.com/#q=Jeep+55056145AB it looks like the pic I found with https://www.google.com/search?q=04+...ved=0ahUKEwi8oNWHwonLAhXCdD4KHS2-COgQ_AUIBygC was for a Dodge and Sebring.
(Google is not infallible so it seems)

Glad you found found the right one :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts