Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to all your friendly neighborhood wrangler noob has returned to the forums, or as I call it "my home away from home" thoughts comments feel free it what I'm here for
Xoxox

·
..shall not be infringed!
4,666 Posts
Seriously?
Review noobs posts and you will see that there was some unpleasantness between the two. Trunz kinda has a right to trash noob, at least until they xoxo and make up. Come on guys, "can't we all just get along?" :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
Up Hill Bill said:
Review noobs posts and you will see that there was some unpleasantness between the two. Trunz kinda has a right to trash noob, at least until they xoxo and make up. Come on guys, "can't we all just get along?" :thumb:
My guess is they're buds. Just messing with earth other. Am I wrong?

Ok I'm out :hide:

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
What a waste of a perfectly good forum.
Wait until you get a load of my "show me pictures of you eating a sandwich in your JK" thread.

-or the one where I ask what kind of motor oil to black out my headlights with for getting better quarter mile times.

You just wait.

·
..shall not be infringed!
4,666 Posts
Be nice if they would clue us in. Sure would explain a lot! If they're just friends razing each other, they sure sucked me in! :redface:

Come on guys.... Clue us in, or, kiss and make up! :flowers:

And, welcome back noob.... your humor is way over my head.... I guess it's a NY thing, busting balls???

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
Up Hill Bill said:
Be nice if they would clue us in. Sure would explain a lot! If they're just friends razing each other, they sure sucked me in! :redface:

Come on guys.... Clue us in, or, kiss and make up! :flowers:

And, welcome back noob.... your humor is way over my head.... I guess it's a NY thing, busting balls???
Both from NY!!

Seemed obvious to me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts