Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My post on insurance on a new Jeep and the fact that my husband drives a Mazda Miata got me curious as to what everyone else's significant other drives.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
JK Rubicon.... :D Sold the Charger R/T and bought a Rubi after I bit.. um grumbled about him bringing my TJ home muddy every weekend....

·
Registered
173 Posts
A brand new (& always spotless like each one before it) fully loaded Honda Accord Coupe...what can I say it's true what they say about the opposites attracting...lol. But I'm making progress...I finally got him out of the sedans & into the coupes...LMAO.

He totally didn't get why I wanted a Jeep for so long before I got mine and tried to talk me into something more 'practical' but I just asked him what about me other than simply having 2 (mostly grown) children said 4 door family car...he just replied 'whatever you want, just don't expect me to be in it' yet since I got it, he's oddly 'offered' to 'let' me drive when we've gone places (something he didn't do before) and even said we 'could take your Jeep this weekend since you just got it and I know you want to drive it' a couple days after I picked it up from the dealer when we were going out of town for a football game for the weekend...and I sure didn't hear him argue when I asked if he wanted to drive some...so maybe I'll convince him what he's missing yet!

·
Registered
611 Posts
1999 z28

·
Registered
70 Posts
My guy drives a 08 GMC Diesel truck...

My other car.. which we sold 2 weeks ago (starting a new project).. a 73 VW thing.. will be getting another in the years to come.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hubby drives my Jeep when I let him, otherwise his daily car is a 2000 Saturn SL. He drives about 130 miles for work daily. We also have a '92 Ford E350, 15 passenger van for the dogs, a '67 Dodge 3/4 ton, auto on the dash, for the farm and a restoration project in the '49 Willies 3A. Hubby gave the Willies to the boy child :doh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts