Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of Aug's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Banned
7,496 Posts
yj owner said:
Trying to find a Jeep Club in the area... If there is not one thinking of starting one... Who is with me? :wavey:
I'm more than willing to join a local off road club if you were to start one. I haven't found any around here let me know if you decide to do something.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Im in. I live in Sulphur and would love to have a local jeep club. I love the Louisiana Jeepers, but Lafayette is a little far to go after work for a club meeting. I think those of us who are interested need to meet sometime soon and hammer out some details and get going with it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Right on. 04 Willys edition. 4" lift. Cooper sst's 33x12.50. Smittybilt classic w/tire carrier on rear. Tube front bumper that's about to go. But it's a great fog light mount right now. If y'all are free Sunday maybe we can get together. I shouldn't be playin trains then.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dont know if the weather would hold out for a ride Sunday, but Im open to what ever. We need to find some places to wheel or take a weekend trip to Superlift in Hot Springs

·
Banned
7,496 Posts
I'm up to going just give me some notice would prefer to meet up in Sulphur or somewhere before heading out. Once deer season is over I plan on looking into kisatchie they have some orv trails. I'll probably bring my four wheeler one weekend and check it out before bringing a group up there.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.