Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find a Jeep Club in the area... If there is not one thinking of starting one... Who is with me? :wavey:

·
Registered
214 Posts
texasjeepowners.com out of beaumont is a great one,they are rebuilding the site so keep trying till its up again

·
Registered
225 Posts
yj owner said:
Trying to find a Jeep Club in the area... If there is not one thinking of starting one... Who is with me? :wavey:
I'm in. Live in moss bluff. A local club sure would be nice.

·
Banned
7,496 Posts
yj owner said:
I'm more than willing to join a local off road club if you were to start one. I haven't found any around here let me know if you decide to do something.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Im in. I live in Sulphur and would love to have a local jeep club. I love the Louisiana Jeepers, but Lafayette is a little far to go after work for a club meeting. I think those of us who are interested need to meet sometime soon and hammer out some details and get going with it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sounds great. I work days so I can get together most evenings. We could also get a weekend run together. Im pretty felxible so just let me know what works for you guys.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not many mods. Yet. I drive a khaki color 05 rubicon. Firestone MT tires. Warn M8000 winch up front. What about your jeep?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Right on. 04 Willys edition. 4" lift. Cooper sst's 33x12.50. Smittybilt classic w/tire carrier on rear. Tube front bumper that's about to go. But it's a great fog light mount right now. If y'all are free Sunday maybe we can get together. I shouldn't be playin trains then.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dont know if the weather would hold out for a ride Sunday, but Im open to what ever. We need to find some places to wheel or take a weekend trip to Superlift in Hot Springs

·
Banned
7,496 Posts
I'm up to going just give me some notice would prefer to meet up in Sulphur or somewhere before heading out. Once deer season is over I plan on looking into kisatchie they have some orv trails. I'll probably bring my four wheeler one weekend and check it out before bringing a group up there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah meeting up in Sulphur would be better for me also. If for nothing else just to introduce ourselves and discuss what we would want out of this jeep club.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts