Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
PiaselyFl

Just wondering about any trails near me. Anything will help. Thanks
When I was a Florida Guardsman's 2/124th Inf Retire used to play / train up in Paisely nat. Forest. There is abundance of fire roads and a awesome Power line to follow.

Lots of white sand so do not forget to air down to 20lbs, You can by a Topographical map in most outdoor shops in Orlando. Could be hikers in the area so watch your speed.

You are looking at maybe 45 min from Sanford off of SR46 and its been some time turn right at a gas station and the sign will say Paisely!:drinks:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ps

When I was a Florida Guardsman's 2/124th Inf Retire used to play / train up in Paisely nat. Forest. There is abundance of fire roads and a awesome Power line to follow.

Lots of white sand so do not forget to air down to 20lbs, You can by a Topographical map in most outdoor shops in Orlando. Could be hikers in the area so watch your speed.

You are looking at maybe 45 min from Sanford off of SR46 and its been some time turn right at a gas station and the sign will say Paisely!:drinks:
When the map says Mud Lake there is a reason why they call it Mud:) Lake!:iamhappy::iamhappy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts