Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
41 - 60 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
stock set up

HID set up is with 35w and 55w set up is on order. This will get me more light output. Ill move the 35w to the fogs. I love it as it and looking forward to the 55w coming in.

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Looks awesome, and Im glad you finally got everything dialed in. Eventhough 35W is enough, I love mine with 55, TONS of usable light.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Looking to buy some trek armor seat covers. Torn between olive drab and coyote. I think olive drab may clash with the anvil exterior or look insanely awesome.

Edit: cancel the olive drab, because you can only get that as an insert color.

I guess all coyote color.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Looking to buy some trek armor seat covers. Torn between olive drab and coyote. I think olive drab may clash with the anvil exterior or look insanely awesome.

Edit: cancel the olive drab, because you can only get that as an insert color.

I guess all coyote color.
I've been eyeing the Trek seat covers as well and would love to see some picks of coyote with Anvil as I've got the same color Jeep. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
worked on the grill tonight.

plastidip?? i tried like 4 times.... it came out like crap on mine. i ended up just peeling it off and saying phuck it. i might just end up getting a spare grill and getting it painted flat black or maybe that krinkley finish black.

keep in mind when you do peel it all off. it is hard as hell getting that crap out of the lettering. i stil have a very small amounts in the E and the P

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
plastidip?? i tried like 4 times.... it came out like crap on mine. i ended up just peeling it off and saying phuck it. i might just end up getting a spare grill and getting it painted flat black or maybe that krinkley finish black.

keep in mind when you do peel it all off. it is hard as hell getting that crap out of the lettering. i stil have a very small amounts in the E and the P
The key is the first coat. It should be so light, that you see most of the original color. I then worked the lights and the slats. I finished by spraying the rest of the top and sides. Its still wet in that picture, and Im waiting to see the finished product.

Take a powerwasher to those letters to get the last bit out.

·
The Bad Guy
23,253 Posts
You need to buy a 5th tire as a spare and use it in your rotation.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
My letters came up no problem. The parts inside the e's and the p I just lifted right out with a toothpick.
or this.

You need to buy a 5th tire as a spare and use it in your rotation.
Thanks Daggo, I have a spare 5th that I havent mounted on the tailgate yet. Im between Teraflex HD carrier and some bumper/carrier combo. I plan to do a 5 tire rotation when the time comes.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Fender removal is a pain in the ass. I was hoping to have them all done within a couple of hours. It took me about an hour to get the first one removed. Loving the no fender look; however, I will be replacing one fender at a time as free time arises.

replacing with these

waiting for some help to install this as well

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
may I ask where you got the painted fenders? I am considering the same.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
They come up for sale every so often. I purchased a set from a forum member. Check local Craigslist. Usually 100-300 is the range. I had to get them painted anvil after the purchase.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
They come up for sale every so often. I purchased a set from a forum member. Check local Craigslist. Usually 100-300 is the range. I had to get them painted anvil after the purchase.
You find fenders on CL ? all i find is crap on Cl South florida....

41 - 60 of 135 Posts