Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just signed up. I'm out in Lansdale and I've got a stock JK. Always up for some wheelin'. Looking forward to the Wharton trip next weekend.

481 Posts
Hey guys. Just signed up. I'm out in Lansdale and I've got a stock JK. Always up for some wheelin'. Looking forward to the Wharton trip next weekend.
Have fun, Jack always leads a good run. Take the go arounds on the deeper holes while you are stock. You are going to have a great time. I am 25 minutes from Lansdale.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm in Hatfield. Where did this Wharton trip go??

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@ Jervboy

The trip was back in Feb. and it went for 30-40 mi through the Pine Barrens. My first time there so not really sure besides that

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
328 Posts
You got it. I'm looking to get something going there this summer.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
steve31 said:
April 28th? Just throwing out a date. Never been wheeling, but really looking forward to it.
Oh no sorry :( my sons b-day party is in DE that w/e at my beach house. Hopefully next time.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yo all you Lansdale Jeepers. I will for sure post on this thread any day I am headed to Rauch Creek but just FYI, Jeff Danials Jeep Customizing is a local business in Harleysvill, they have a website, they usually get something together once a season. They put together a trip to Rauch Creek, you just need to check thier website and sign up for thier e-mails.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts