Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding some kid friendly stock Jeep trails. Just got a 2001 4.0 5 speed its also my daily runner so also need tips for some mild mods... but id like to take my sons out before the start of school...Please Help... Jeep Mom

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
If you are ever in Abq stop by the Abq and surrounding area thread and we would love to have you tag along. We are a family friendly bunch.
Last time I was down there I found a good area to the NW of town. Good sand area. I can't remember the name of the road. I'll check my gps later. I took my girls out there to explore.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I need help finding some kid friendly stock Jeep trails. Just got a 2001 4.0 5 speed its also my daily runner so also need tips for some mild mods... but id like to take my sons out before the start of school...Please Help... Jeep Mom
Robledo Mountains. There are some trails out there at will get you out and about.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Head north out of Cruces toward TorC. About 20 miles north of TorC there is turn off the freeway. It's marked, head west to Monticello about another 20 miles. Straight thru the town of Monticello is the trail. The trail is about 20 miles long with many many stream crossings. It's not a difficult trail at all but really fun.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Awesome good to know. We are on the 5 year mod plan my wish list far out does my budget
I would guess that's most of us..lol my list way out ways my budget or so my wife keeps telling me. :angel:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My hubby is encouraging at least since he mods his stang. Dang expensive habit lol she may be a plain jane now but she will slowly get built up. That's is the most fun part and slowly just makes you appreciate it more :)) :thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
The four that went were stock. You just need to be careful and watch your lines. There were some areas where it was washed out pretty good. And at the end the right side is sandy as heck and I got STUCK. Up to my doors.

Just be careful and have fun.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts