Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to go exploring the Superstitions tomorrow. If anyone is local and wants to go out. Your welcome. We are leaving from the Escondido area and will run out the 78 to Westmoreland and work our way down to the Superstitions. Yeah, I know its last min. but anyway, there you go. If I have learned anything at all in the last 5 years....is, you dont go alone.
BobO

·
I do my own stunts.
3,012 Posts
You do know that the San Diego 4 Wheelers club is having their big annual event there this weekend, right?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are 3 of us. We will be in and out....just for the day. Not really wanting to get into a crowd.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I mean no offense to anyone concerning the SD4 wheelers. Great to hang out with more jeepn friends, however at the last min, me and a couple of others found ourselves free for Sat, so we went jeepn, surely you understand the need. We came in from the Westmoreland side, (yup, we drove all the way around to Westmoreland), helped tow out a rollled jeep, ran one of the canyons, came across Jay Miller (famous Jeep outfitter) and drove north out of the Superstitions to Hiway 78. What a great day. Good jeepn, good friends, lots of smiley faces.....except the guy that rolled. No excessive testosterone to outdo the Rubicon ( I only have one locker). Nice washes, rock climbing, sand hills.... a little of everything. Nice.
And what a gorgeous day is was. Warm, sunny.... wow. Everything a jeeper could want.
BobO (ps, I can only go jeepn once a month

1 - 5 of 5 Posts