Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a friend from out-of-town who's never been Jeepin' before and wanted to go out. We can't stay out all day so I was thinking of meeting in the morning and running a couple blue trails on the westside of TSF, Powerline, Cedar Tree etc. until about mid-afternoon.

Anybody want to join us?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'm pretty sure I can do this. My son is home for R&R from his deployment and I wanted to get him out too. What time Sunday morning were you thinking?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not too early, between 9 and 10. I'm thinking we can meet at the Chevron in North Plains, or further out at the Gales Creek Shell station.

Let me know what you're thinking.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Just an FYI were your going is the east side. The west side starts at Jorden Creek and follows the Archers #28 trail.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just an FYI were your going is the east side. The west side starts at Jorden Creek and follows the Archers #28 trail.
DOH! I misspoke. I meant east side.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I guess we got that straightened out in time. Yes, I was planning on Saturday - didn't catch your reference to Sunday.

So, Saturday - anybody else interested in eastside trail running? Powerline, University Firepower (maybe - never done it before), Cedar Tree?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That would work. How about the Gales Creek Shell station, just west of where hwy 6 and Gales Creek Rd intersect? That way you can bypass Forest Grove altogether.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hey fellas, I'd love to join but sadly, I am on call this weekend. Kinda sucks, but maybe I can tag along next time. I'm overdue to organize a run anyways.:)

take care fellas and have fun!
skjeeper

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looks like my son and I will join the mayhem as well, he should be chiming in soon. He has a stock YJ on 31's and I'll be in mine.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, so far it looks like 5 jeeps meeting at 9am, Gales Creek Shell station.

MojoMark
NWHoneybadger
Rogue-Tracker
rusty1
littleguy

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Adding GaryA and SeanA to the list.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts