Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I promise this will be the last tire thread for a while. I've narrowed my choices of new 35" tires to the Fierce Attitude MT or the Nitto Trail Grapplers.

Thoughts between these two tires only please.

Info:
- 2013 JKU, 2.5 RK lift, 3.73 factory gears
- Daily driver
- Terrain is mostly dirt, mud, ruts and very, very few rocks. Biggest concern of punctures is stumps, logs or small cut off/down trees.

·
Registered
239 Posts
My trail pal runs the FA. They have done him well. They run smaller to size if that is a concern. He has gone through several (really 4-5 in 2 years) sets of tires and finds these to be the quietest and smoothest of the MTs.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
FA. They are better than nittos in the winter and great on the trail

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I have the FA's and they are the best mud tire your gonna get for the road. The sidewall is a duratrac sidewall and is easily pierced. I ripped mine with only 500 miles on a log lol. I would get the trail graps personally as i had them before this and although worse in the snow they were better offroad and were indestructible

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Trail Grapplers are just too dang heavy (for me) but a very good tire. If you don't mind the extra weight, that is the one I would go with.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I was planning to go with FA, the Toyo/Nitto tires are HEAVY......but I ended up with Cooper Discoverer STT.

·
Registered
99 Posts
go with the duratracs i am running 33s with 3.21 gears and really not a pain.
i will be going to 35 duratracs and 4.88 gears soon. They are a light tire for your daily driver and look mean and are amazing in mud and snow and rain. I barely rock crawl and stick to mud or snow and have never gotten stuck and ive been in some deep gooey mud too! Just my two cents i would definitely take a look at them if i were you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts