Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started cutting up the jeep this week. It has been a ton o fun...sparks flying a pile of left over metal. This is why I own a Jeep. Really, imagine doing something like this to the wife's taurus. Just thought I would share some pics and see if anyone has any suggestions. I will keep adding pics until I am done. When I am done it will be painted with Krylon's green camo paint with classic hot rod style flames.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/daddyjeep/FrontInPrimer.jpg

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My fenders were getting a little rusty, so nothing to lose. I sprayed the hood tonight with the OD base and the flames. I still have the rest of the Jeep to do, but I had to see the flames done. Has anyone taken off their windshield hinges before. It is a real p.i.t.a. The bolts on the inside are buryied way up under the dash.

·
Administrator
12,500 Posts
I had to replace the windshield brackets once on a Cj, a pita too... flames look good from what I can see, can you post a large version?

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Looks good boss. I think the blue striping on the flames would look bad ass.

·
Registered
119 Posts
nice job on the cut but i would cut the front bumper as well looks better and more functional the flames look sweet too :D

her is what mine looks like

·
Registered
119 Posts
yeah i knew it didnt matter i was gonna replace them in the spring anyways but now when i do they will be trimmeed too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts