Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup it's me again! Lol we're planning yet another ride. This time out to lazy springs on May 17th. Not sure what the big deal about go topless day is since I'm ALWAYS topless lol but hey whatever!

I know toasty is in, Kyle is in! Who else wants to ride! Check in!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Those in palm beach were meeting up and riding from my shop

4301 oak circle #2
Boca Raton fl 33431

·
Registered
171 Posts
Cya there with my stocker, riding in with the Caloosa Club

·
Registered
688 Posts
Alright it's official sat morning 8am...ish lol meeting off 75 and 595 for convoy. Toasty and toasty jr. checking in. Ready to ride

·
Registered
115 Posts
OUT.... :(

BUT... Painting the Jeep this weekend!!! ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
dammit man too bad i work but i know ive seen a bunch of jeep guys in the park when im coming home from work on 82...what time does everyone usually leave from there?

btw looking for some 255/75/17 if anyone has some for sale text me 863-677-1327

·
Registered
794 Posts
Just spoke to Dan, Israel(who isn't on here, I don't think) and a couple others. Meet up spot is the first rest area after the toll on Alligator Alley. Meet by 8:30am and be back on the road by 9:00am for the stragglers. Try to be gassed up and ready to roll.

I am just going for the day and heading back sometime around 3-4pm. if anyone wants to cruise back with me, that's cool. I figured 4-5 hours there should be enough and I gotta get back anyway.

·
Registered
688 Posts
A little update on the trip. I've booked a room for me and my son for sat night. I know there were a few people that werent able to make it Saturday and some offered sunday. If anyone is still in this predicament, just letting you know that I have a group of Jeepers that will still be at lazy springs on sunday, followed by a trail ride through that state forest that I'm not even going to try to spell lol. Okalocoochee something or the other. Either way, I think it's going to be a promising trip, for anyone planning on coming only saturday or only sunday, or both. Let me know if anyone is interested in the Sunday ride. You can reply on here or if anything last minute my # is 718-506-6666 -Jon

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ok.... now im a little bummed.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nope... gotta stick to my guns and do the project I've been puting off for a few weeks. It'll be worth it. Will do a thread of the progress.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts