Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 sport. The top is leaking on the driver-side. It is weird because it gets my driver seat wet. and the top above it is dry. I am thinking that the air pressure is actually sucking water in if that makes sense. Is anybody else having this issue, and is there a fix without taking it to the dealer?

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Hard or soft?

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
The sunrider soft tops on the 2010s have a design issue where the water runs across the center down both sides collectively dumping much of it right where the windshield and the driver/passenger door meet at the top. Mine does the same thing and it pours when I open the door up while attempting to get in my Jeep during a heavy rain. Its like a big stream of water concentrated in that area. Luckily it has not entered into my interior yet but I believe it may from reading about others who have.

Don't have a solution yet as I haven't dealt with it coming in.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is exactly what I am seeing I think except mine is landing on the driver seat. It leaks before I open the door. I think it actually sprays into the drivers seat!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts