Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What online company has the least expensive regear kits ? I used to have the link but I can't seem to find it right now. I'm looking to get complete kit with bearings and new front carrier since I'm going to 4.56's

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
What online company has the least expensive regear kits ? I used to have the link but I can't seem to find it right now. I'm looking to get complete kit with bearings and new front carrier since I'm going to 4.56's
Check 4ws.com they're the least expensive I've found and with free shipping

·
Vendor
1,208 Posts
flimmy, I have this gear package currently with 4 free bottles of gear oil and a free Yukon edition Benchmade knife: Northridge 4X4® JK Non Rubicon 30/44 Gear Package and Master Overhaul Kits - JK-NRO-KIT

Give me a call at 866-601-5340 and I can add the carrier/spiders for you.

-Tim

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I am looking at that set up for gears but also want LSD. What LSD works in a D30 with these gears on my 2013 J/K? Does Detroit make anything that works?

·
Registered
279 Posts
gear set

disregard

1 - 9 of 9 Posts