Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi first post here I have a 02 Sahara I converted all lights to led and I'm having a problem getting the turn signals all working together I was told it possibly is a load issue does anyone have any experience with this issue? Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I replaces the headlights the tail lights and signals all to led and replaced the flasher too everything works except when all wiring is connected only one side of the signals work it's all connected correct because when I disconnect the other side one side works and reversed and it works. But not all together

·
Registered
969 Posts
I replaces the headlights the tail lights and signals all to led and replaced the flasher too everything works except when all wiring is connected only one side of the signals work it's all connected correct because when I disconnect the other side one side works and reversed and it works. But not all together
What is model # of flasher?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Keep it all legal, DOT. When the laws of society break down the law of the jungle takes over. We used to settle differences with stones and clubs. Someone gets hurt and you might end up at the wrong end of the club.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts