Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed led headlights today. Have problem with daytime running light being on low and high beam at same time. If I turn on lights like normal low beam works and click light stick to high beams they come on low and high together. But during the day they are on bright unless I turn my lights on. Has anyone in Canada found a work around for the daytime running lights.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok. Picked up a Flashcal 3570. Everything working great. Fixed the size of my tires and changed my daytime running lights to low beam. Was also able to turn on my fogs on low or high beam. That's just the start of what this thing does.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok after installing the led head lights. The fogs looked yellow. So put in some led bulbs in the fogs. image-389293170.jpg
Fogs and low beams.

image-4265926251.jpg

Fogs with high beams

·
Registered
2 Posts
how do you like these Lights i have been looking at them but am unsure on whether i want to purchase them. what is the light pattern like if you dont mind me asking! is there a nice cut off for low and high beam?

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will take the jeep out in the dark and get some pictures from the drivers seat. There is a huge difference from stock.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What type of lights did you put in?
I bought them from 4 wheel parts in Burlington Ontario. They are working with a local company producing Led lights. The name of the company is Hamsar. The lights are call HDI ROGUE. They come with the aunti flicker harness. Easy install and the world of difference over stock headlights.

image-2704211024.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is there anyone in the Toronto area that is willing to help out a new Jeeper with the DRL's? hI installed a set of Quadratec LED headlights and the DRL function is running the High beam. I would like to set them to low beam.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is there anyone in the Toronto area that is willing to help out a new Jeeper with the DRL's? hI installed a set of Quadratec LED headlights and the DRL function is running the High beam. I would like to set them to low beam.
I had the same problem. I ended up having to buy a flashpaq to go in and change the computer around. Many more functions to change also.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had the same problem. I ended up having to buy a flashpaq to go in and change the computer around. Many more functions to change also.
I am in this position now as well. I bought the Quadratec LED Stealth Gen 2s and noticed that the DRL is running the high beam at full strength.

I just bought a Superchips FlashCal and will be looking to set the low beams as the DRL.

Will update shortly with pics.

Cheers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts