Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I've seen a lot of people with nice led lights inside their tj's I was wondering if anyone knows a good online site to get them from? And if anyone has done the mods any info on the process?

·
Registered
5 Posts
LED Mods

Superbrightledsdotcom I just did mine and their website has a section where you can put in your vehicle and it will give you the stock bulb size and a listing of what they have that will fit. I will say when possible buy the ones that are a little more expensive as they are MUCH brighter and look better in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Superbrightleds is where I've gotten all my LEDs and they are a great company. There bulb finder works great but isn't 100% complete. They don't list it, but 1156 single contact brake/turn light LEDs will also fit the under dash sockets. I would use one of those because you can get them in larger pattern angles and with more diodes.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
get them off ebay!!! WAY cheaper for the same thing!!!

I did the LED interior upgrade in my 2000 blazer i got 6 LED's WITH shipping for around $20. superbrightleds.com will be $20 for 1 or 2 led's

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
x2 off ebay. I have gotten lots from there. They come straight from Hong Kong so they do take a little while.

·
Registered
130 Posts
get them off ebay!!! WAY cheaper for the same thing!!!

I did the LED interior upgrade in my 2000 blazer i got 6 LED's WITH shipping for around $20. superbrightleds.com will be $20 for 1 or 2 led's
Wrong My order was $29 :dance: with shipping and I know I am getting the right ones not something someone is selling on ebay

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
I hate ebay. Superbrightleds is an american company, shipping is fast and they have great service. When I did my dash lights I had one that flickered, I called them and they sent me a new LED and I had it in two days.

I also did my whole tail light conversion with there lights, 50$ shipped for two lights, pigtails, and license plate light. There lights also have more diodes than other lights I was looking at. They are stupid bright and of great quality.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I hate ebay. Superbrightleds is an american company, shipping is fast and they have great service. When I did my dash lights I had one that flickered, I called them and they sent me a new LED and I had it in two days.

I also did my whole tail light conversion with there lights, 50$ shipped for two lights, pigtails, and license plate light. There lights also have more diodes than other lights I was looking at. They are stupid bright and of great quality.
on my blazer bought 4 red leds for the tail lights. $12 shipped. took 5 days. the leds i buy off ebay are sold here in america :thumb:

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Wrong My order was $29 :dance: with shipping and I know I am getting the right ones not something someone is selling on ebay
Thats why you buy from a "store" not a person

·
Registered
130 Posts

Agreed Service was great there an American company in MO, fast shipping and not expensive probably one of the cheapest MODS ill ever do to my jeep.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Also bought X2 5 blue led pods off ebay. $8 shipped and their CRAZY bright!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thats why you buy from a "store" not a person
Yes a "store" but there return policy's are not always great "Returns: Accepted within 30 days" Customer support issues etc, don't get me wrong you can get deals on ebay.

With Superbrightleds I called to confirm my purchase was correct and they told me if you have any issues call us we will ship you out replacements same day. can't beat customer service for a little extra.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Yes a "store" but there return policy's are not always great "Returns: Accepted within 30 days" Customer support issues etc, don't get me wrong you can get deals on ebay.

With Superbrightleds I called to confirm my purchase was correct and they told me if you have any issues call us we will ship you out replacements same day. can't beat customer service for a little extra.
when an LED is $1.50 free shipping i dont think just buying a new is that big of deal. lol

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
And how many of those leds that the american web sites and stores sell are made in the USA? I virtually guarantee most are made overseas. You are paying the mark up and those overseas companies are also still getting their cut.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
and I know I am getting the right ones not something someone is selling on ebay
For what it's worth, I have bought around 40 leds from ebay between my landscape and vehicle lights and not got any wrong ones.

Note I havd also purchased from superbright because the tri 74's were not available on ebay and the neo's were the same price. Other bulbs such as 194's are supercheap on ebay as are some other bulb styles.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts