Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang thats bright.
I know crazy right.. if you watched the video I was sorta at a loss for words, after i switched it on cuz it was just such a massive difference.... lots of light for the cost...

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wonder what the measurements are on the mounting tabs?
Eyeballing it this morning... 15"3/4 to 15" 7/8 light bar bracket center hole to center hole...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm going to do some measuring and peeping at my jeep to make sure it would work but I'm defiantly interested. There's only one problem and that is that I have no idea how to wire light bars.... I know I know , I'm new to this but I was wondering if someone could link me to a forum or website that has a tutorial on wiring?

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going to do some measuring and peeping at my jeep to make sure it would work but I'm defiantly interested. There's only one problem and that is that I have no idea how to wire light bars.... I know I know , I'm new to this but I was wondering if someone could link me to a forum or website that has a tutorial on wiring?
For the harness in the kit you just hook the leads to your battery. Then run the harness to the switch and light, both plug in. There really is nothing to wire.

·
Registered
40 Posts
For the harness in the kit you just hook the leads to your battery. Then run the harness to the switch and light, both plug in. There really is nothing to wire.
Thank you , I'll be ordering later today most likely!

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What kind of warranty does 1A offer for their LED light bars? How do they compare to rigid industries LED light bars?
on the product page it says this:
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Not sure how it compares to other brands, as this is the only one we have tested.

G

·
What kind of warranty does 1A offer for their LED light bars? How do they compare to rigid industries LED light bars?

They are backed by a lifetime warranty. They are not branded but we get them from the same manufacturer as a lot of the high end light bars on the market.

They're made well. If you guys decide to buy one and for whatever reason you take it out of the box and decide that you want to return it, you can return them back to us within 60 days, and we'll even pay the shipping back.

Tony

·
Registered
54 Posts
They are backed by a lifetime warranty. They are not branded but we get them from the same manufacturer as a lot of the high end light bars on the market.

They're made well. If you guys decide to buy one and for whatever reason you take it out of the box and decide that you want to return it, you can return them back to us within 60 days, and we'll even pay the shipping back.

Tony
That is very tempting to back it up for a lifetime warranty. May I ask what are the coverage of its warranty?

G

·
That is very tempting to back it up for a lifetime warranty. May I ask what are the coverage of its warranty?
It's a warranty against manufacturer defects such as an electrical board that goes bad, or if the light starts to get condensation in it. Pretty much stuff like that, which shouldn't happen.

Tony

·
Registered
19 Posts
wow thats impressive for smaller light bar! definitely will think about ordering one of these after getting a new front bumper

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's a warranty against manufacturer defects such as an electrical board that goes bad, or if the light starts to get condensation in it. Pretty much stuff like that, which shouldn't happen.

Tony
Thanks for the info.. Now I'm pretty much tempted to get a LED light bar kit for my self.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts