Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, recently bought a new bull bar from extreme terrain containing the raxiom led lighting switch. Nice for me as I’m comfortable installing most things on my Jeep but electrical always makes me look like a fool.
Issue- which I’ve seen in many areas but no actual remedy— the switch button inside the cab stays on. I wired it as directed, have looked at pics and reviews from installs and majority from what I’ve seen appear or state the same.. light inside the cabin, on the switch itself stays on, even if the Jeep is off.
Question(s)- has anyone else had this issue and either got another switch for the kit, or has anyone disconnected the light so it’s not on? I’m curious by this and am looking for recommendations
For anyone curious, I bought the barricade xhd bull bar and light bar combo from extreme terrain. I doubled checked with the install video on there.

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
Without your wiring diagram I can only guess but.... You have the light connected to a constant voltage source. It needs to be connected to a run/acc source or to the lighting circuit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts