Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was considering changing the look of my tj without buying crusher corners with the round lights. Went online and found many different options on led 4 inch round tail lights. I was wondering what kind of electrical mods will I run into and checking if anyone knows of a step by step process. Measure twice cut once I believe applies here. Any pics would be great.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I highly recomend it with crusher corners. I did mine through poison spyder. The only main thing that upsets me about the mod is my turn signals blink way faster now, you can mod the relay/flasher pin, whatever you wanna call it so it goes to a normal pace. Theres a thread on here somewhere. Very bright & well worth the money though.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was considering changing the look of my tj without buying crusher corners with the round lights. Went online and found many different options on led 4 inch round tail lights. I was wondering what kind of electrical mods will I run into and checking if anyone knows of a step by step process. Measure twice cut once I believe applies here. Any pics would be great.

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Jeep

Love my led light super bright

·
Registered
2006 w/ 7” lift and 37’s
457 Posts
I did the cheap way, but still love it and get a lot of compliments.
I did the flush mount 4" leds that don't require cutting up your tub, and bought the plastic diamond plast corner gards for a fraction on the price of steel ones. prob not preferred but like I said happy with it.

just had to change out the flasher relay for a few bucks and I was good to go

·
Registered
715 Posts
Which flush mount LEDs did you get Stumpbuster, those look pretty good.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I went with the maxxima hybrids they have the reverse lights around the outside of the stop tail turn. I didn't want to have to put in a separate reverse light and I didn't want to break the bank. I got them and the pig tails for $60 on eBay and my dad had the holesaw. Their super bright. The only thing I don't like is they aren't completely flush. They stick out about 3/4 of an inch

Land vehicle Vehicle Transport Car Automotive exterior

·
Registered
178 Posts
BTW: Here's mine I just did tonight.
The last picture looks like the reverse lights are built in to the brake lights? Is that right? If so, where did you get them?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.