Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally bit the bullet. Tired of not seeing. And didn't want anything to do with HIDs from all my experience. The ballasts getting soaked or vibrated to death from wheeling. Along with not being DOT compliant and blinding everyone I personally do not like them. Exception of when used with projectors the correct way personally they belong in sport and luxury cars. But non the less I justified the crazy expense of the new Phase 2 or whatever LEDs and went for it. The fact that they take LITERALLY no power to use, I plan on making everything led real soon.

So here they are. Took some time to aim. Keep pulling over every minute last night with a torxdriver which is best tool you can have for it. Sure enough they are silly right and aim perfect. They have a perfect cutoff line. And deff do not blind me when I stare into them or am in front of the jeep.

Pics do the best. I was iffy on the black look but they look awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Randens Rubi said:
Wow that looks awesome! How much? How come only half of the light is lit up?
Thanks. They were just shy of $500.

Low beam is just the half light. High beam is full light

·
Registered
392 Posts
They look great but too pricey for me. I'll wait for them to come down in price.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Wow that looks awesome! How much? How come only half of the light is lit up?
If you think about it, the top half of the light shines down to the road, you wouldn't want it shining up so the bottom half stays dark until the high beam is used.

Great upgrade, I'll be getting some of these in the near future myself.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I laughed and said its silly for price but I already forgot the tag after one night with them. To not need to spend another dollar one lights for front. Althought ill be adding new rigid D2 fog lights soon as I'm a dealer of them and can get a set silly cheap. And the piece of mind these lights are going to always work and are so damn indestructible over the fragile junk sealed ones I took out these we're at least a lb or more each. No wires extra no ballasts no flicker or warmup. Perfect light. And Odo ever sell Jeep they are long outlasting the next few ill have ill still be able to sell for a few bucks if it came down to it.

Anyone in fence, you will love it as I do. I wish someone wrote all thus before I got them to try. Any picture requests let me know ill try my best

·
Registered
392 Posts
any closeup pics without the lights being on?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Damn those look awesome, man. I'm thinking you should send $500 my way for a set! :p
On a serious note, thanks for finding my new headlights for me. I'll be getting these when my current ones go out. Silverstars don't ever last long for me, anyways.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts