Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple of us are planning on running left hand on Sunday. Going to meet at buckingham park in boulder at 9am if anyone is interested

·
Registered
156 Posts
Couple of us are planning on running left hand on Sunday. Going to meet at buckingham park in boulder at 9am if anyone is interested
I'm in:dance:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would like to join you on Sunday. Never been to Left Hand. I am in a sport without lockers and no winch. Will I be ok? Did fine on Jenny Creek last weekend. Let me know what you think. Mike.

·
Registered
156 Posts

·
Commercial Member
2,059 Posts
I would like to join you on Sunday. Never been to Left Hand. I am in a sport without lockers and no winch. Will I be ok? Did fine on Jenny Creek last weekend. Let me know what you think. Mike.
Mike, you might have to change your screen name to mwinch'n! :hide: Glad you had fun buddy, wish I could have made it too.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Don't let em bust your chops Mike. I got winched a little Sunday myself.

·
Registered
35 Posts
No, it is all good. I went from rubicon rescue vehicle on Jenny creek. To my tail tucked between my legs. All the rubicons made it over big mommas hill fairly easily and I just could not get over. I guess that $6000 button does make a big difference. The funny part is I put the winch on Saturday and used it less than 24 hours later.

·
Registered
375 Posts
That's awesome Mike! Wish I had been thereto see it

·
Commercial Member
2,059 Posts
No, it is all good. I went from rubicon rescue vehicle on Jenny creek. To my tail tucked between my legs. All the rubicons made it over big mommas hill fairly easily and I just could not get over. I guess that $6000 button does make a big difference. The funny part is I put the winch on Saturday and used it less than 24 hours later.
Looks like it was a good spot to get some winch experience as well... not stuck to the point of being stuck, if you know what I mean. My bumpers are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have them and the winch installed on either the 3rd or 4th.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts