Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Man, I hope it's not gone altogether. I really miss that trail, especially Big Mama Hill. That ranks as one of my all time favorite trails.

Chad, have you heard anything about the possibility of linking it to part of the old Carnage Canyon trail or did that get washed away like every thing else up there?

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, I hope it's not gone altogether. I really miss that trail, especially Big Mama Hill. That ranks as one of my all time favorite trails. Chad, have you heard anything about the possibility of linking it to part of the old Carnage Canyon trail or did that get washed away like every thing else up there?
No. I have a call in to Greg who is part of its sponsorship. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

·
Registered
635 Posts
This was my go-to trail, since it was about 30 minutes from my house. I can already tell you: there is no way Boulder County will be reopening this trail to offroad vehicles. They've had an agenda for a long time and will use the flooding to keep it permanently closed.

Just like they'll never cooperate with the opening of Rollins Pass, even though they're legally required to do so because Gilpin and Grand Counties want it reestablished...

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Yeah, Boulder County makes me want to barf in a big way. I am sure they would love to dig up Left Hand Canyon Road and turn it into a bike path. That I don't miss: several hundred bikes ridden by the "it's all about me" buttheads.

My daughter loves it up there but then she moved there from San Fransisco, go figure...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts