Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Hailing from Holyoke MA. I own a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport. I have changed the front left turn signal bulb, M17 and M18 fuse. Still no light!!
Any help would be much appreciated.
I have tried to send this post a few times and keep getting to add 1 character...

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Make sure the + and - wires are correct. Unlike traditional bulbs, polarity matters with LEDs.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hello! Hailing from Holyoke MA. I own a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport. I have changed the front left turn signal bulb, M17 and M18 fuse. Still no light!!
Any help would be much appreciated.
I have tried to send this post a few times and keep getting to add 1 character...
Could be a ground issue, start loosening and re-tightening the grounds on the fender rails. I believe there are 2 on each side, and one almost directly behind the battery on the firewall. They are not real easy to get to, you have to loosen the bolts that hold the trays for the battery/TIPM/airbox and the tray for the ABS/PCM, and push the plastic towards the motor to access at least 2 of them.

If none of that works, you might have a TIPM issue. Use a meter and check for 12 volts at the socket. If you don't have 12 volts on the meter, you will need to trace the harness back to the next connector and then unplug it, and check for 12 volts at that location. If you don't have 12 volts there, then you likely have a TIPM problem.

The front/rear lights are on separate circuits, so you could still have the rear light working fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts