Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left signal light issues, electrical issues everybody's favorite. So when I turn my left signal light on all lights come on and Flash. Like I've just turned on my hazard lights. When I hit the brakes my signal lights 360 Degrees around the vehicle stays on solid including the brake lights. I've changed all the bulbs and I'm thinking it's my left signal switch. Has anyone else encountered this issue before

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Left signal problem

I had something similar. For me when I would turn the left signal on and hit the brakes, the signal would stay solid and not flash. I just replaced the left turn signal switch on the steering column and now all is well. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had a similar issue but it was with my fog lights. I could roll my wiper switch and my fogs would come on. Sometimes they would stay on and other times they would flash. If I turned my dogs on while this was happening they would turn off. Took two trips to the dealership and talking to the service supervisor before the knuckleheads told me what I said it was the first time. Faulty switch.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just change the signal switch and all is good thanks for everyone's help

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts