Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here from Henderson. New to Jeeps, but not off-roading. (BTW anybody need a 1989 Toyota 4X4 pick-up?). Anyway, just wanted to say hi and ask a question. We bought our JKUR in AZ, only because that dealership had what we were looking for at a price we were willing to pay. Anyway, since Lake Havasu is a bit far for warranty work, where do y'all take your Jeeps, and are you pleased with the work/CS? We don't have any issues with the Jeep, but were just wondering. We had a Sebring convertible we always took to a Chrysler dealer in the automall, but were never really satisfied, hence the question.

John

·
Registered
209 Posts
As of right now Chapman in Henderson is the best dealer locally. Though rumor has it that we are supposed to be getting another Jeep dealer ship in the valley some time soon.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Got a PIC of the Yoda???? How many miles and such......

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I heard there is another dealer opening, somewhere on E. Sahara? I'll stay tuned. Maybe Chapman is better with Jeeps than they were with my Sebring...

John

As of right now Chapman in Henderson is the best dealer locally. Though rumor has it that we are supposed to be getting another Jeep dealer ship in the valley some time soon.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm at work now, but if you're interested I'll PM you the pics and details. Not sure if I should post 'Yota stuff on a Jeep forum. ;-)

Got a PIC of the Yoda???? How many miles and such......

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks RepairMan, that's good to know and it helps my confidence level.

John

Welcome. The service manager at Chapman is in the Desert Wranglers Jeep club and is a good guy.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Please PM me......

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
268 Posts
Members of the Desert Wranglers, sponsored by Chapman at the automall also get discounts on service as far as I know. That's where I take my Jeep and have been very satisfied.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I visited the Desert Wranglers website, looks like a fun group. Will have to join and hopefully attend some trail rides...

John

Members of the Desert Wranglers, sponsored by Chapman at the automall also get discounts on service as far as I know. That's where I take my Jeep and have been very satisfied.

·
Registered
268 Posts
You might want to check out the Nevada Backroaders as well. Our club runs are family and stock friendly, with some members posting runs that are on the more challenging side. Hope to see you at the next Desert Wranglers' meeting.

·
Registered
228 Posts
You might want to check out the Nevada Backroaders as well. Our club runs are family and stock friendly, with some members posting runs that are on the more challenging side. Hope to see you at the next Desert Wranglers' meeting.
Are they even still around? I know I have tried several times to get in touch with them but no luck. I attempted to join their website 3 times. I did talk to one member from Elko, nice guy into HAMs but still nothing.
Starting to think it is mostly dissolved.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts