Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;) Just ordered a 12k Engo for a pretty good deal. Also, just noticed it has the carbon fiber finish :dance:

I'll post mine as soon as it gets in and installed. For the mean time post up your winch in action or chilling!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Here is my 10k engo, still waiting on the bumper to come :banghead:

·
Registered
459 Posts
My 10K Engo with the Carbon fiber finish.

and with the Neoprene cover installed.

Cover was great to have while the "love bugs" were out. Much easier to clean cover than get all those bugs out of the winch.

·
Registered
904 Posts
My 10K Engo with the Carbon fiber finish.

and with the Neoprene cover installed.

Cover was great to have while the "love bugs" were out. Much easier to clean cover than get all those bugs out of the winch.
Just out of curiosity does the cover fit well and keep it clean?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Love my engo and I have a ton of pictures posted.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yeah keeps it pretty clean. It fits pretty good, a little big.

·
Administrator
41,913 Posts
Can you post a pic of where you mounted it under the hood?
Okay, now I have an '07 so I'm not sure if things under the hood are different. At first, I just shoved the box into the gap between the battery and fuse box and routed the plug for the pendent out front.

That was kind of sloppy so I plan on taking the solenoids out of the box and mounting them on the side of the battery box like a friend of mine did.

·
Registered
11,035 Posts
Beastmaster said:
Okay, now I have an '07 so I'm not sure if things under the hood are different. At first, I just shoved the box into the gap between the battery and fuse box and routed the plug for the pendent out front.

That was kind of sloppy so I plan on taking the solenoids out of the box and mounting them on the side of the battery box like a friend of mine did.
Do you have a picture of where you routed the plug for the winch controls?

I see you said you routed it up front, will you leave it like that when you clean it up or will you move the control plug into the cab?

·
Administrator
41,913 Posts
Do you have a picture of where you routed the plug for the winch controls?

I see you said you routed it up front, will you leave it like that when you clean it up or will you move the control plug into the cab?
When I replced my front bumper, I kept the plastc piece that fits between the bumper and grill, I mounted it there. The location works well, I think I'll leave it.

Attachments

·
Registered
904 Posts
Mine comes in Wendsday! Woohoo!
Sweet! :thumb:

I ordered LoD bumpers...so weeks? Months? Not even sure lol.
Ouch that long of a wait that stinks, wonder why?

When I replced my front bumper, I kept the plastc piece that fits between the bumper and grill, I mounted it there. The location works well, I think I'll leave it.
I really want to do something like this but not overly confident in my electrical skills. How hard was it to do all that?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts