Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in getting a group together to do some LEGAL wheeling the weekend of 11/5-11/6?? I know CT is tough, but Nepaug/Satan's Kingdom will be re-open by then, there's supposedly a good wheeling spot in the Northwest corner of Rhode Island, there's some very large state forests in Western Mass, etc.

Let me know

·
Registered
86 Posts
Im down! Someone on here knows the tacoma guys as well. They always come out for a good time.
You can use my map if you want or create another one. Below is for map reference only. If you actually go straight at #9 or #13 it goes further and those are some fun trails. Def. need to pop it into 4lo for those.
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/rhode-island-trail-meet-oct-22-a-1868297.html

Just as a side note though.... The powerline route is good but they removed the bridges so its just swamp mud now and its uncrossable. So if you do create your own route just make sure we avoid those lol. It sucks, trust me.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im down! Someone on here knows the tacoma guys as well. They always come out for a good time.
You can use my map if you want or create another one. Below is for map reference only. If you actually go straight at #9 or #13 it goes further and those are some fun trails. Def. need to pop it into 4lo for those.
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/rhode-island-trail-meet-oct-22-a-1868297.html

Just as a side note though.... The powerline route is good but they removed the bridges so its just swamp mud now and its uncrossable. So if you do create your own route just make sure we avoid those lol. It sucks, trust me.
Hey sorry for the late reply. We are heading to Nepaug State Forest in CT on Sunday. Meeting up at 10am at a diner about 1/2 mile from the trail entrance. I will keep you updated if plans change at all.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Did you go?
I live in the area, went in for a nice ride through the woods. Saw a couple of JKU's parked by the river, but no one around.
Ever head that way again, I'd be interested.
Pete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts