Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For everyone who ran the stock suspension and cut/flat fenders with 35s.. Did you NEED to cut the rock rails in order to fit the new tires? I plan on running 315 70 17 bfg at ta ko tires

·
Registered
136 Posts
For everyone who ran the stock suspension and cut/flat fenders with 35s.. Did you NEED to cut the rock rails in order to fit the new tires? I plan on running 315 70 17 bfg at ta ko tires
I had to yes, it isn't like it would rub all the time but one good bump and it would hit.

·
Registered
87 Posts

From what I've read it depends on the year of your Jeep.

2011 and prior you had to trim the pinch seam and rock rails.

2012 and newer were already trimmed.

I had to trim on my 2011. cut about 1.5" off the rails and seam.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Subscribed... I'm planning on 35 nitto trail grapplers, TF leveling kit, wheels spacers so I can use factory wheels. While I'm waiting keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
How do you guys like the Hurricanes? Are they durable? I've heard they aren't the strongest?
Wondering that too. Not to many reviews out there yet. I love the way they look but until I hear the quality is there, I won't pull the trigger.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts