Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

541 - 560 of 574 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Where is Raglan?
It's really not worth the drive from Niagara, unless your bringing dirt bikes or quads. There is only a few short roads, and the rest is private property and can and will be given a fine if on it(if caught).
However it is a haven for quads and bikes as it's an old sand quarry, but is currently owned by LaFarge and they try everything to keep people out, but if there is a will there is a way I suppose.

·
Registered
577 Posts
It's really not worth the drive from Niagara, unless your bringing dirt bikes or quads. There is only a few short roads, and the rest is private property and can and will be given a fine if on it(if caught).
However it is a haven for quads and bikes as it's an old sand quarry, but is currently owned by LaFarge and they try everything to keep people out, but if there is a will there is a way I suppose.
Ok thanks.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Price has gone up to $50 but money well spent. I belong to a Jeep club that is affiliated with OF4WD so the club pays $100 and the members only have to pay $25.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Taken today, Raglan.
Years ago my brother nephew & I were into the "Third Hole" (by the power line & "Baldy" w/ our 3/4 pick ups. As we sat on the hill & watched the guys playing in the mud, 2 couples in a Mercedes M class arrived. I said to my brother that the trail is getting too easy.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Price has gone up to $50 but money well spent. I belong to a Jeep club that is affiliated with OF4WD so the club pays $100 and the members only have to pay $25.
They have this newbie run in may which I am probably going to be attending! Should be a good day

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Where in the NWT. Here is my YJ parked at work... 10?? years agp.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am going to OF4WD May 28th Newbie Run, any one else managed to sign up?

20151227_150836.jpg

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I am going to OF4WD May 28th Newbie Run, any one else managed to sign up?
Don't go on the medium or hard route. When you get to the Tims meet up you have a choice of the 3. I went on the Medium last year and watched a lot of 4 doors getting hung up with leveling kits and no side steps. If you don't care about your skids it steps by all means take the medium. Was a lot of fun, but a lot easier in a 2 door.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Don't go on the medium or hard route. When you get to the Tims meet up you have a choice of the 3. I went on the Medium last year and watched a lot of 4 doors getting hung up with leveling kits and no side steps. If you don't care about your skids it steps by all means take the medium. Was a lot of fun, but a lot easier in a 2 door.
Thanks for the advice, What about 33" tire and 2.5" lift ?

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'll be going. But sounds like I might have to take the easy road. Tires and lift coming another year

·
Registered
153 Posts
After few years of the wife complaining about me taking her Jeep TJ out all the time I surprised her and bought my own, lol. Hers is the red 04 Columbia Edition and mine is the Sport S.

541 - 560 of 574 Posts