Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

561 - 574 of 574 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Northern BC - little Ghost has changed a lot since the first time I posted here :D

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
That’s a sweet looking ride! What’s your lift and tire setup?
Rhino is a 2018 Rubicon with factory 4.10 gears. TeraFlex 2.5” lift with 4.5” front Rock Krawler springs and 3.5” rear Rock Krawler springs. TeraFlex 1.25” body lift so I can clear the stock fenders for the 37” Pitbull Rockers on Mayhem Scout wheels.
Also TeraFlex Monster Trackbars front and rear, AEV draglink flip, and Bilstein 5100 shocks.
So far the 4.10 gears have fine with the 37s. Actually pretty comparable to my 08 JKU auto with 5.38s and the same tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
incredible. You’ve covered all the bases.

I’m in the middle of figuring out what tires to go to. I’m on 3.73 gears and Dana 30/44 axles and auto transmission. I would like to go 35 but may have to “settle” on 34 or 33 unless I regear immediately, according to the shop here. As for wheels I really like the look and functionality of the Fuel Trophy 17x8.5s, but the mayhems you have are also on my short list.

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
3.73 is not a bad gear for 35s with the 3.6L. Lot of guys run that around here. Depends on the 35 you run as well. There are a lot of 35s out there like BFG that are barely 33.5” actual size. Check out the gear/rpm charts that will give you a good idea.

·
Registered
22 Posts
3.73 is not a bad gear for 35s with the 3.6L. Lot of guys run that around here. Depends on the 35 you run as well. There are a lot of 35s out there like BFG that are barely 33.5” actual size. Check out the gear/rpm charts that will give you a good idea.

I’ve heard that they run small and this is always where I wonder if you go with actual size vs the size printed on the sidewall when you reference the charts, if it’s the latter the indeed I should be good. 🤟

561 - 574 of 574 Posts