Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added new bumpers front and rear, side steps, grill inserts, and flat fenders with liners! I barely got my jeep around 4 months ago and it's been awesome helping my husband install everything and I love the way it's coming out, now waiting on some rims and a lift kit! For it to be completed! And one more thing I love about jeeps you can make them your own without copying anybody, and add more value to them, because they don't loose as much value as the rest of the other vehicles out there! Love being a jeep owner!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Big changes to my Jeep

I took the plunge and made some big changes to my Jeep. Moto Metal rims, 35 X 12.5 Nitto's, 4" lift, Warn bumpers and Warn wrench. I'm thinking about getting a soft top for the summer months. Does anyone have any suggestions? Here's some before, during and after pics

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took the plunge and made some big changes to my Jeep. Moto Metal rims, 35 X 12.5 Nitto's, 4" lift, Warn bumpers and Warn wrench. I'm thinking about getting a soft top for the summer months. Does anyone have any suggestions? Here's some before, during and after pics
Your jeep it's awesome I love what you have done to it that red looks amazing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts