Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
521 - 540 of 559 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Kennesaw Jeeper here. All stock JKRU except for the rack and lights. Haven't had it off-road yet as I have to find a place.
I think I've seen you around in Cobb. I'm in Paulding but regularly drive to Atlanta. We've got a Facebook group that plans trail rides if you're interested.

·
Rube Goldberg
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
2,387 Posts
I think I've seen you around in Cobb. I'm in Paulding but regularly drive to Atlanta. We've got a Facebook group that plans trail rides if you're interested.
Zach, when you riding next bud?

I've got a bunch of stuff on the calendar already, but I've got a free weekend here and there that I might be able to get out and ride with you.

·
Rube Goldberg
2,387 Posts
A group of us rode out at Tray / Bell / Charlie's a few weeks ago:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Zach, when you riding next bud? I've got a bunch of stuff on the calendar already, but I've got a free weekend here and there that I might be able to get out and ride with you.
This weekend. Don't know for sure where yet with the weather, since Beasley likes closing when it's wet.

·
Rube Goldberg
2,387 Posts
My "Georgia Jeep" made it to Colorado this weekend for a little wheeling!

Red Cone Pass:

Red Cone Pass:

Keystone Gulch:

Red Cone Pass:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought one this week, my first Jeep. My take it up to the Jasper event and try to learn as much as I can about Jeeps, and of course about my own (and probably get it stuck).

·
Registered
232 Posts
I just bought one this week, my first Jeep. My take it up to the Jasper event and try to learn as much as I can about Jeeps, and of course about my own (and probably get it stuck).
Love that s**t-eating grin! That's a happy man, right there!!! Congrats on your first Jeep -- you're going to love it. Great time of year to get one -- fall is a wonderful time of year to have a Jeep in GA. Enjoy!!!

521 - 540 of 559 Posts