Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's mine.
A 1954 Chevy pickup.
New 350 turbo trans, new V8 350, 4 barrel intake, Cherry Bomb exhaust.

It's been parked every since I bought my TJ. Hope to get it back on the road soon.

Attachments

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
That's awesome. I love the old trucks. I know what you mean though, my old BMW has been sitting since the Jeep moved in as well.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Here is my 1968 Mustang. Found it in a barn when I was 17. Factory 289 - 3 Speed car

It has a mildly built 306 in it now...It's in line to get the restomod treatment....Custom built chassis and a twin turbo 600ci+ BBF with Boss 429 heads....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alrighty.. The Older the better. Lets see some 1920s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s etc vehicles either running or soon to be. I'd like to see an old original willys jeep fixed up, or an old hot rod coupe.

·
Registered
19,285 Posts
sweet mustang... my brother had a brittany blue 68 just like it...forgot why he sold it

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is my 1968 Mustang. Found it in a barn when I was 17. Factory 289 - 3 Speed car

It has a mildly built 306 in it now...It's in line to get the restomod treatment....Custom built chassis and a twin turbo 600ci+ BBF with Boss 429 heads....
Very nice. Lets keep the oldies alive.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Here's a couple more.

This is my uncle's Factory Five Cobra. It has an ORIGINAL 427 Shelby Cobra block and toploader 4-speed transmission.

And here is my Granddad's 1927 Chevrolet Capital Coupe. 100% restored with original parts.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's a couple more.

This is my uncle's Factory Five Cobra. It has an ORIGINAL 427 Shelby Cobra block and toploader 4-speed transmission.

And here is my Granddad's 1927 Chevrolet Capital Coupe. 100% restored with original parts.

Man,,, good post on the CJ. Thnx

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I guess this is a " vintage ride ". It is vintage and I ride on it. Haha
1954 John Deere Model "70" gas.
AWESOME. I wish I owned enough property to have one of these..MAybe when I hit the lotto...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts