Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in going with a set of Level 8 wheels and can't seem to find any website or details about them except on reseller sights like discount tire. Does anyone have a link?

Mike

·
Registered
379 Posts
I just got a set of 5 Level 8 Guardian wheels delivered. I'm still waiting on the tires. I did test fit a rim on my 99 Wrangler. The fit was good. The only issue is the recess lug holes don't allow enough clearance for my lug wrench. I need to use a thin walled 13/16" socket and breaker bar.

The wheels all look good. The box shows they are made in China like everything else. The wheels are rated at 2500 lbs and the finish is good. The caps are plastic and attached with three set screws from the outside. The 16x8.5 wheels with the $100 rebate came out to $56 including shipping. Not bad for an alloy wheel.

The box also shows the manufacturer is iso 9001 certified. I work at a place that is iso certified and I know what it takes to be certified so that gives me some assurance on quality.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I got level 8 trackers from a local discounttire. Just like 99er knows about ISO, My dad had to go through a ISO qualification also. He was stressed until the company was notified they passed and have the ISO qual. So I take it that theres alot they look into. And you cant really go wrong with discount tire.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the feedback. Thye look great. I'm going to order the ZX rims with tires.

MJK

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got level 8 trackers from a local discounttire. Just like 99er knows about ISO, My dad had to go through a ISO qualification also. He was stressed until the company was notified they passed and have the ISO qual. So I take it that theres alot they look into. And you cant really go wrong with discount tire.
Looks great. What tire size/brand?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts