Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At DT now. They just asked if I want to keep the spacers on. I didn't think I should but they seem to think it would look better.

Any reason to or not ?

·
Registered
533 Posts
I would remove them. They will stick out to wide if left in place.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ob1, you will be glad to know , a quick test fit and it was clear, they stuck out way too much.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Yep. I currently have 1.5" spacers with factory wheels. Will be removing them once I get the money for new wheels / tires.
Pics?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It actually works out because looks like we can't for the spare on the back. Were just going to slap a spacer on and call it a day lol.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discount Tire suggested leaving wheel spacers on?????? Never thought I would hear that one.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Discount Tire suggested leaving wheel spacers on?????? Never thought I would hear that one.
I think what actually happened is that they didn't realize the spacers were on there until I said something. Then, too proud to admit they had missed it, played it off like they intended to leave them on.

While Ill admit that a sadistic part of me thought about it (we mounted one to see and it looked super aggressive), I just figured it was a bad idea.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Funny ... They did that with mine too. It reminded me of the cartoon "Speed Buggy" ... And I sorta liked it ☺ ... But told them to take the spacers off.

Your Jeep looks great, BTW

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys, its been an uphill battle. Baby on the way so these expenses are about to stop but I insisted on this one last before D-day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts