Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the TF Performance Leveling Kit, 2" in pucks in the rears due to rear bumper weight, and Duratrac "35's".

The Jeep is pulling to the right, and I'm thinking of doing the Firestone Lifetime Alignment. It's $199 for the initial check and alignment, and lifetime alignments after that...but...they only due that to factory specifications. I figure that due to the tires and sometimes wheeling, it would be a good deal to be able to get this done whenever I'd like.

They mentioned that if I want it set to anything other than factory, I'd have to pay for each alignment.

With such a small "lift", and the 35's, should I be good with the factory alignment specs?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I went to Goodyear in Riverside (on Indiana Ave.). Daryl installed and set up my front control arms (Metal Cloak double adjustables) using the Goodyear machine and software. It was aligned to factory specs (for my TJ Rubicon). $250 for the control arm setup and installation. I purchased a Goodyear lifetime alignment in 2003 after getting my Rubicon lifted.

Running 35s, the caster changed significantly, so a thorough alignment with correct upper and lower control arms was important. I would spring for the lifetime alignment if I was to do it all over again.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
I've had the Firestone alignment deal for my Tacoma with three inch lift and JKU three inch lift with no problems. You can go in as much as you want and they have always aligned it perfectly. You can also usually get the deal for around 175.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I've got the TF Performance Leveling Kit, 2" in pucks in the rears due to rear bumper weight, and Duratrac "35's".

The Jeep is pulling to the right, and I'm thinking of doing the Firestone Lifetime Alignment. It's $199 for the initial check and alignment, and lifetime alignments after that...but...they only due that to factory specifications. I figure that due to the tires and sometimes wheeling, it would be a good deal to be able to get this done whenever I'd like.

They mentioned that if I want it set to anything other than factory, I'd have to pay for each alignment.

With such a small "lift", and the 35's, should I be good with the factory alignment specs?

Thanks for any help.
could be your rear track bar. with most 2.5" lifts (yes i know its above your leveling kit) they include a relocation bracket to correct for the pulling. something to keep in mind. I dunno if alignment will fix it. but it may

1 - 5 of 5 Posts