Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently have a Teraflex leveling kit 2" front 1" rear using pucks. I've ordered a Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor lift. Can I use the leveling kit together with the suspension lift? I don't see why it wouldn't work but I thought I'd ask if anyone has done this. It is for my 2015 JKUHR

·
Super Moderator
53,758 Posts
Currently have a Teraflex leveling kit 2" front 1" rear using pucks. I've ordered a Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor lift. Can I use the leveling kit together with the suspension lift? I don't see why it wouldn't work but I thought I'd ask if anyone has done this. It is for my 2015 JKUHR
Why create more issues with height if you dont have to? Im not sure if TF's spacers will work with the RK coils. The Rk Coils level the jeep so you will be nose high. Even it it did work that would be 6" up front. WAY too much lift for one.
Dealing with caster/pinion angles is the bigger issue to have to deal with.

·
Registered
162 Posts
mrt273nva said:
I just purchased my jk. But, from what I have learned in the pasted stay away from it. If your wanting more lift to get to those great heights I would look for it in a complete kit. As stated earlier all you geometry is going to be way off. I dealt with this on my f250 on a much smaller lift and it can be pain.

On a other note, how do you like the TF 1.5. I'm looking at it for my new purchase. Not so much looking for lift as I am leveling. I'm upgraded to stiffer factory coils as I can find them. Trying to achieve my goal on a budget. I'm thinking the pucks will do this.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
Unless you are just trying to make up for sagging due to a heavy Jeep you will be best served by following the advice above. You have a quality lift kit with a fair amount of lift. Don't ruin it.

·
Fear The Post Count
312 Posts
I added one of the leveling kit spacers in the front and rear to gain a inch on top of my teraflex 2.5 spring lift. Worked, but the added hight caused me to have to get longer control arms. It can be done but will cost.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Seeing that the X- Factor kit comes with all 8 adj. control arms you'll be good there to set your pinion/ caster, but if you do add the pucks,with the added height you more then likely will need to do a high steer kit . Or just skip the leveling kit and do a BL. if all you want is a little more lift. At less that way you don;t have to worry about doing the high steer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts