Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP!!! I need to convince my husband that I need a leveling kit on my Rubicon. I don't really got off road so he says I don't need one. I think they look good--so tell me how to convince him

·
Registered
44 Posts
HELP!!! I need to convince my husband that I need a leveling kit on my Rubicon. I don't really got off road so he says I don't need one. I think they look good--so tell me how to convince him
wait a minute, I have to pretend something broke or hope WY wife doesn't notice the ups truck. :atomic:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Wow, is this backwards day?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would take every chance to park next to a lifted or leved jk. Not the crazy lifts but the look your going for. Then say "it looks like we should be delivering mail in ours." seeing that there isn't that much of a height increase but just enough to cure the rake might change his mind. if that doesn't work try a brick.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would take every chance to park next to a lifted or leved jk. Not the crazy lifts but the look your going for. Then say "it looks like we should be delivering mail in ours." seeing that there isn't that much of a height increase but just enough to cure the rake might change his mind. if that doesn't work try a brick.
Delivering mail--that's a good one!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
just do it and don't tell him about it. After you get your rig leveled, go buy him some flowers

·
Commercial Member
1,550 Posts
Tell him that he can sleep on the couch until the lift is installed, and throw a sports illustrated magazine at him...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts