Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i currently have a 2" budget boost on my 03tj and the front on the jeep is dipping lower than the rear.
how would a leveling kit work in an instance like this? would i just add the leveling kit spacer ontop of my budget boost or would it just be a bigger spacer than what i already have? Also by going bigger than the 2" i already have would i need to get new bigger sway bar links?

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Do you realize that as soon as you add rear passengers, the rear is going to sit lower than the front? I think some front end rake is just fine (normal) as far as appearance, and sits level with passengers.

But to answer your question, since your springs are 13 years old...they are probably ready for replacement. I guess what I mean is that I wouldn't keep adding spacers on top of tired springs.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you realize that as soon as you add rear passengers, the rear is going to sit lower than the front? I think some front end rake is just fine (normal) as far as appearance, and sits level with passengers.

But to answer your question, since your springs are 13 years old...they are probably ready for replacement. I guess what I mean is that I wouldn't keep adding spacers on top of tired springs.
well this would only be temporary for me since ill be selling my jeep within the next couple months. so for the mean time ill want an even looking jeep

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its not the springs that are making my jeep dip down in the front. thats just how jeeps are made from the factory.
the springs are still pritty stiff

also just asking if i go with a 3" lift will i need to get bigger sway bar links?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts