Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best way to figure out what size spacers I should install on the front of my tj to get it leveled out.Is there somewhere I can measure to get an exact size I measured from the ground to the bumpers and there was only a half inch difference but it looks like its more than that

·
Registered
30 Posts
Park it on level surface and measure from ground to middle of front fender flair. Measure back one and compare. I put new bumper and winch on front of mine and it dropped the front end. I ended up putting 1.75 spacers on front springs and brought it back up to normal.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
What is the best way to figure out what size spacers I should install on the front of my tj to get it leveled out.Is there somewhere I can measure to get an exact size I measured from the ground to the bumpers and there was only a half inch difference but it looks like its more than that
the best way is to forget about spacers and buy springs of the proper rate and length.

also realize the rear is supposed to be higher than the front. that way when you load up the rear with 2 passengers, hook on a trailer, or carry some cargo, the rear end isn't dragging arse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts